Product & Services
Wooden pallets can be found in various designs. In general, wooden pallets are used for heavier products in a one-way flow.
- Strong and durable
- Suitable for storing in racks
- Proven to be a reliable load carrier
- Less expensive than other pallet materials
- Can be recycled into mulch and paper
- Quick and easy to construct
- Have high friction compared to plastic and metal pallets
- Easy to repair, as they are made with various boards which can be removed and replaced if broken or as necessary Can be resold
- Materials for the pallet can be collected from recycled materials
Presswood pallets are molded through high temperature and pressure processes from dried wood fibres into one solid piece..
- Good strength for its weight
- Can be stacked efficiently one on top of the other
- Very low moisture content
- Easy to handle
Plastic pallets are a stable and safe packaging solution for all transport applications and can be reused numerous times without any special maintenance.
- High loading capacity and anti-slip surface
- Low weight – from 5.5 kg (1200×800 mm)
- Resistant against humidity and corrosion
- Resistant to stress and shock
- No interruption in delivery due to timber pallet regulations
- 100% recyclable and can be ground up and turned back into a new pallet
- More than 10-year life span
- Resistant to chemicals such as acids and alkalis
- Safe to handle; no screws, nails, splinters, or chipping
- Usable in all climate conditions
- Can be easily cleaned (hot washed, steam cleaned or chemically sanitized) to remove any bacteria
Meccatainer is a competitively priced, easy to assemble pallet box that comes in your choice of sizes, offers complete protection for your products,
requires no export treatment, and is completely reusable.
Need pallets for emergency use? MMPI is here to help. With minimum of 30 days, you can lease your pallet at affordable price. Just call our Sales
Department and we are ready to help you.